Think globally- act locally, because your customer experience has to speak local for getting successful online business. Competition is getting high into the online business and people have more choices. To mark impression through online presence your business needs to understand and merge well with the local preferences. On the other side, the world is becoming smaller every day. The abundance and high-speed real time communications are networking customers and businesses together. Customer experience is everything and when it comes to vowing customers through complete one stop solution. One needs to define and plan well their business customer experience strategy.
To enhance customer experience with easy yet efficient online shopping businesses need to think globally yet act locally. That simply means to take customer experience a step further by accumulating global exposure at local level.
Make sure that your online business will follow right localization processes and systems in place so that the business can give near-instant global reach. This will reduce time to market your business by making sure the proper use of resources for each channel and market. Getting your strategy right in place has a huge impact on customer experience and ROI.
You can take it a step further by creating an event based contest for your local retailers. Encourage them to take the retailers with the best sell through paintballing, percentage bowling, and go-carting that creates a unique experience. Make sure that you involve your internal team to develop cross functional relationships and opportunities for feedback.
Why Business need to think on global level while acting on local level?
- It is important to understand channels customers or prospects used to gather information and purchasing decision.
- Retail expectations vary from country to country, even place to place-different customers have different expectations and requirements.
- To act on regional customers preferences so that you can provide exactly what your customers are looking for.
- Customers getting smart about smartphone usage and they are much aware of the international trends and standards.
- Changing face of big data and analytics powers customers with the fast comparison on price and quality parameters.
- Knowing your customer properly like choices, preferences, capacity, taste and capabilities gives a wide idea about the customer’s purchasing ability that helps businesses to boost sale.
- Personalization of your website, fast and reliable delivery, variety of brands and products offered, no of payments options available and product tracking.
Localization on global level is must for every online business to boost sales and profit. Otherwise, failing to localize your business will damage your brand. In lack of a local-language version or poor, irrelevant translation, delivery in a relevant, local context is the key component one should plan and manage on local level. If you understand the local context- language, channel, and device properly, the relationship can expand well beyond pre-sales, purchase and support. Creating and establishing easy accessibility and transparency encourages customers to come back for more. These are the things one need to take care to be in the top of the mind of customers while establishing online business.